Authors with acceptance mail can transfer their Publication Fees, which includes publication of one entire Research Paper, Online Posting, Indexing, and maintenance of link resolver and journal infrastructures.
* Extra charge of INR 200 per extra co-author will be applied if number of co-authors are more than two.
We provide Hardcopy of Certificates. Charges for hardcopies of certificates are INR 200. This includes printing and parcel charges of certificates for all authors. All certificates will be sent through a single parcel.
|Type Of Author
|For Foreign author
Authors can submit Publication Charges in one of the three ways.
- I. Online - via Payment Gateway
- Authors can pay charges through our Online Payment System. (Click Here to Make Payment)
- II. Online - via Net Banking
- Authors can pay charges via Net Banking using NEFT transaction and upload Payment Receipt at website (Click Here to Upload Payment Receipt). Use Account Details given below for payment. Use Account Details given below for payment.
||State Bank of India
|Account Holder Name
- III. Offline
- Authors can pay charges at bank and upload Payment Receipt at website (Click Here to Upload Payment Receipt). Use Account Details given below for payment.
In both of the above cases of payment, authors have to Upload Duly Filled Copyright Form before uploading payment receipt or before making payment. (Click Here to Download Copyright Form.)